It took a bit of setup but I’m now taking preorders for my art book! For reasons (mostly paypal), I cannot use storenvy for preorders so I have set up a Google form. If you fill out this form you will reserve a copy and only once the books arrive will I bill you. If you feel like you may need to change your info in the future, please bookmark the page after the form is completed. I’ve never done this Google forms thing before so please bear with me!
- 70 pages (50 full color illustrations, 14 of sketches)
- Matte cover, glossy interior
- Includes free 8 x 11” signed print of exclusive artwork not available anywhere yet
- Expected arrival is June 12th. I will ship them as soon as they are received!
- If you are going to Fanime or AX I will have them at my booth, no need to buy online! I also have a more extensive convention schedule you can check out.
Also to celebrate my first art book I’m also doing my very first giveaway! I will choose TWO random winners to each receive a free copy of the book. THREE runner-ups will get to select three prints of their choice from my print inventory. Five winners in all!!
- Reblog/like this post any time between now and noon PST on June 15th.
- Liking and reblogging will give you two entries, but no more.
- You do not have to be following me (but it’s awesome if you do!).
- Must have your ask box enabled!
- Winners will be contacted via askbox and must respond within 24 hours. If winners do not respond after 24 hours, their prize is forfeited and I will choose a new winner randomly from the remaining entrants.
- I will ship internationally.
Thank you guys again SO much for all of the interest and support with this book. It’s been such a thrill to see everything coming together and really crazy to see people so excited about it. I am speechless and endlessly grateful!! THANK YOU!!!
Chutkat's Random Art: Two types of limited edition illustrations
Two types of limited edition illustrations
Story, If you’d like to read
I am trying to pay a debt that I have with the bank and they are charging me $690 USD (what I originally missed paying) and $930 of taxes. (They were charging 40% taxes even if I was paying on time and then I stopped being…
COMMISSION AND HELP HER!
She’s struggling with a huge debt that have to be paid ASAP! I highly recommend you the traditional type, because not only you’re having an unique piece of artwork, just look at this detail from a watercolor I have from her:
And this is just a 8x11 inches piece, imagine what you’d get from a 11x17!
Please reblog and spread the word! ;v;
anon asked me how do I draw different sized boobs so I whipped up a tutorial (I draw slow, sorry) I am not a good expert at boobies soo sorry x2! weh haha
basically flat = pointy-ish, as boobs size increase the lower half gets rounder, then the top half. boobies are floppy towards the sides due to gravity
shape/perspective of boobs
all the oppais!
even though I am still not really good at drawing boobs at all sigh… i hope you find this useful even for a bit hahaa……..;;
tribby is the oppai master
I once had an Anon asking me for the same request…! So whoever you are I think this tutorial/guide does an excellent job outlining different sizes/angles, hopefully this helps you :)!
Not because it’s not a great tool, but because of my lasik treated eyes, they can’t stand the heat and brightness. I fear that my eyes might get worse.
I had the luck to try one before buying it! =) So now I have a nice large monitor.
Photo by me :B
Submitted by -ginilla
If you enter the original post in the blog, read the comments. I love the fact that someone is calling me a spoiled teen. I wondered what triggered that nonsense but… oh! I do have a very childish desk :B
thanks for taking the time to divide the file and upload it^^
The second Secret Valentine =D now featuring the most cliche BL scene, just because I do not know how to draw men couples ;__;
First Secret Valentine present! With loads of colors it hurts my eyes